2023 Tax Notification and Key Dates
Tax season is fast approaching, so we’re reaching out with some information on key dates to help you prepare.
- Jan. 23rd – IRS begins accepting and processing 2022 tax returns.
- Jan. 31st – Your tax forms will be available online by logging on to the online portal, and by click on the “ATTACHMENTS” button. Your tax forms will also be mailed through the USPS so please allow up to 7-10 days for delivery.
- Mar. 23rd – Deadline to make revisions on tax forms without having to file an official correction. If there is a discrepancy that needs to be reviewed on your tax forms please email email@example.com or call Customer Service.
- Mar. 31st – Tax forms will be electronically uploaded to the IRS. Any revisions after this date will require an offical correction and may be subject to a fee.
- Apr. 18th – IRS filing deadline for annual tax return or request an extension.
If you have any questions or concerns please fell free to contact our Customer Service Department at 818-483-0027 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAVE ON HOME INSURANCE
Superior Loan Servicing and Matic Insurance Services, Inc. have partnered together to provide an all-new way to shop and save on homeowners insurance. Matic’s unique technology makes it quick and easy to get top notch coverage and rates.