Mortgage Customer Service Representative
Las Vegas, NV
About the Position
The Customer Service Representative engages in handling customer telephone inquiries, collection calls, complaints, and customer follow-up by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to assist all SLS and ROC customers.
- Attend ongoing meeting with SLS customer service associates.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding SLS and ROC mortgage
- Researches customer complaints or concerns and corrects or adjusts records, as
- Enters conversation into servicing comments on computer.
- Assists in referring customers to appropriate SLS associates i.e. different departments within SLS.
- Responds to customer correspondence, types letters, prepares forms, and other documents as needed.
- Examines documents such as deeds, assignments, and mortgages, to verify that all documents are correct as needed.
- Coordinates and processes customer payments.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Customer Service – Assist difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs.
Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively is a must, bilingual capabilities a plus.
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed herein are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 2 years related customer service experience preferably in a mortgage servicing environment is a plus.
Submit Your Resume
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org