Loan Servicing Trust Accounting Clerk
Canoga Park, CA
About the Position
The Loan Servicing Trust Accounting Clerk position is an integral part of the daily operational and fiduciary accounting processes. This position will apply payments received via ACH, EFT, and by physical check from borrowers, lenders, and various other third parties, perform daily trust account reconciliations, perform adjustments on loan files as needed, facilitate the trading of loans between lenders, as well as research and resolve any perceived discrepancies presented by clients. The LSTAC will report to the Trust Accounting Manager and EVP.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily trust account reconciliations.
- Facilitation of borrower ACH payment processing, lender and vendor check processing, construction draw processing, and EFT transfers.
- Application of funds received via checks, wires and ACH from borrowers for loan payments and payoffs.
- Remittance of loan proceeds to lenders.
- Completion of daily bank deposits online.
- Previous loan payment/mortgage collection experience.
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong problem solving, research, and analytical skills.
Submit Your Resume
Please email resumes to email@example.com