E

Forms

Find all the forms you need from SLS.

Pricing

View our fees.

E

Frequently Asked Questions

Get answers to your questions.

E

Start New Servicing

It’s easy to get started.

VIEW ALL SERVICES

Simple Pricing for Everyone

Clear and transparent pricing to help you make better decisions for your business. We’re here to help you scale your lending business, as it grows.

Setup Fees

Loan Setup (Fixed Rate, non-Escrow/Impound)
Loan Setup (Fixed Rate, non-Escrow/Impound) 10+ loan at one time
Loan Setup - ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage)
Loan Setup - Escrow/Impounds Single Property
Loan Setup - Non-Performing
Loan Setup - Active Foreclosure/Bankruptcy/Forbearance or Adjusting Terms
Cost
$75 each loan
$50 each loan
$25 add'l per loan
$25 add'l per loan
$25 add'l per loan
$125 add'l per loan

Standard Loan Servicing

Servicing Fee - Loan under $500K
Servicing Fee - Loans from $500K - $3Mil
Servicing Fee - Loan over $3Mil
Impound Servicing
Cost
$20 per month / per lender / per loan
0.075% annually / paid monthly / per lender / per loan
0.065% annually / paid monthly / per lender / per loan
$20 per month / per loan up to 2 payees (taxes & insurance) $5 for each add'l payee

Late Fee / Default Interest / Prepay Penalty

Late Fee Distribution - Loans under $1Mil
Late Fee Distribution - Loans from $1Mil to $2Mil
Late Fee Distribution -Loans $2Mil+
Late Fees waived but collected by lender in other form of a fee including but not limited to prepay penalty, extension fee, etc.
Default Interest Distribution
Prepayment Penalty Distribution (*monthly servicing fees applied to all months of prepaid interest collected)
Cost
50% of all late charges including the Balloon Late Fee (or default rate only if it replaces the late fee) paid to SLS. Remaining 50% split as directed by Lender.
35% of all late charges including the Balloon Late Fee (or default rate only if it replaces the late fee) paid to SLS. Remaining 65% split as directed by Lender.
25% of all late charges including the Balloon Late Fee (or default rate only if it replaces the late fee) paid to SLS. Remaining 75% split as directed by Lender.
NA / Charged as per the schedule above
25% SLS / 75% Lender
0% SLS / 100% Lender*

Administrative Fees

Distribution of Borrower Funds (Draws)
Insurance Claim Processing
Assignment Processing
Loan Reset - Default Rate Back to Regular Rate
Adding Escrow/Impound to Existing Loan
Termination of Escrow/Impound Account
Verification of Mortgage
Overnight Delivery
NSF Fee
Wire Fee (incoming/outgoing)
Stop Payment and re-issue
Servicing Transfer Goodbye Letter
Professional Services
Administrative Services
Cost
$30 ACH payment / $45 wire payment / per payee
$295
$75 assign beneficial interest
$75
$125
$75
$30 per request / per loan
$40
$45
$30
$30
$50
$125 Hourly rate - minimum 1 hour
$75 Hourly rate - minimum 1 hour

Custom Reports and Data Integration

Superior Loan Servicing provides standard reporting options but can also develop custom reports and data integration solutions for your business.

SOW* - Scope of Work
Development Fee
API Integration
FTP Integration
TMO Data Share
Cost
$295 (*Deposit may be required based on total cost of the job)
$125 Hourly rate - minimum 1 hour
$195 Hourly rate - minimum 1 hour
$150 Hourly rate - minimum 1 hour
$150 Hourly Rate - mini

Document Fees

Standard loan document services and foreclosure proceedings are only available in California. Additional services may be provided depending on the location of the property, please check with our Customer Service Department for availability.

Standard CA Loan Documents including Lender Disclosures
Additional Deeds of Trust (multiple properties)
Personal Guaranty
Additional Disclosures
Same Day Rush Service
Doc Redraw
Note and Deed of Trust - California
Assignment
Allonge Preparation (Assignment of Note)
Grant Deed
Quit Claim Deed
Recording (accommodation recording / not insured)
Cost
$795
$125 each add'l property
$50 per Guarantor
$50 per add'l disclosure
$75
$75
$495
$75
$50
$75
$75
Varies - Recording fees vary per County and are subject to change

Special Servicing Fees

Loan Modification / Loan Extension Agreement
Forbearance Plan Agreement
Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure - California
Lender initiated Default Rate Re-Cast (Pre-foreclosure)
Loan Extension Processing - Date Change Only
Loan Modification Processing - including but not limited to changes in loan terms, rate, payment amount, etc.
Bankruptcy Administration
Foreclosure Monitoring (Default Processing)
Judicial Foreclosure
Non-Judicial Foreclosure
Attorney Referrals - BK/Evictions
Cost
$495
$495
$595
$75 (waived if lender opts to file NOD)
$75 lender provided agreement
$295 lender provided agreement
$150 Active BK monitoring
$295
Hourly - Attorney Fees
Varies - State Specific
As Billed

The pricing matrix is effective as of February 1, 2022. All prices are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed.

Every Service You Need to Service Your Loans.

Are you Ready to Get Started?